Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Welcome to Taylor Made Soirées!


Hello and welcome!  My name is Kamisha Taylor and I am an event planner! I am so excited about my new blog and I can't wait to share with you, all the things about event planning that brings me joy!

On my blog site, you will find a fabulous array of inspirations, from weddings, birthday parties, mitvahs, real wedding features, vendor features, basically, all things events!  You will see everything here! I am new to the industry, so you will also see me grow as a new business owner with my two businesses, Taylor Made Soirées which focuses on weddings and other formal events, and Na'Vella Party Boutique by TMS, which focuses on bringing the FUN and WOW! to birthday parties, engagement parties, baby showers, etc., with my Candy Buffets, Party Favors, Specialty Bars and More! Please feel free to browse around, get inspired for your special event and contact me with any questions you may have.

HAPPY PLANNING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover